I've Returned
It's been a long time since I've written anything here. It's definately taken me a while to get used to working on computers again. After having an incredible summer in Yellowstone National Park on a Campus Crusade Summer Project with about 30 other Christian men and women working with over 400 awesome people in the mountains, life seems so different! In short, I really miss being in Yellowstone, the many people I developed friendships with there and in Colorado, and being able to hang out in the mountains every day. But I know that God wants me here at Michigan Tech for now and I'm excited to see where he leads this next portion of my adventure called life. And getting to know the guys here at Tech once again has been awesome! Well, time to head to bed for now. An electrical engineering lab presentation is knocking on my door tommorrow morning (ever wish you were in Montana instead :) ).


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home