Update on Life
Only about two weeks left of school! The end of school always comes bittersweet though. It means finals and rushing to learn concepts that I should have earlier during the semester. Freedom from engineering (hehe) only comes after tons of hard studying for hours on end. After school, I'll be working in Houghton full time for two weeks at my computer support job for Michigan Tech trying to finish up some projects I've been working on during the semester. Then I'll be heading downstate Michigan after that for a weekend to hang out with the family, which'll be fun. Back to the Upper Peninsula for one more week to backpack and have a reunion with Yellowstone Summer Project people and then see Melinda get married! Then it'll be ten more days to drive out West, do some backpacking and see people in either Montana, Wyoming, Colorado or all of 'em. And then I start firefighting for the rest of the summer out in Idaho! Oh...and maybe more exciting: to see Aaron Stanski, one of the coolest guys on the planet, get married in August!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home